|Voiced by||Tom Kenny|
Valhallen, the "Viking God of Rock," is a member of the Justice Friends, a superhero team that appeared as a recurring segment on Dexter's Laboratory (and at least once on The Powerpuff Girls). In the cartoon he lives as the roommate of Major Glory and the Infraggable Krunk in a suite at the Muscular Arms hotel, facing "the challenge of everyday life."
Valhallen appears as a muscular figure with long golden hair, wearing black spandex tights and a ripped black tank top, golden knee-high boots topped with V's, and a circlet with two V's disposed on either side. Valhallen bears a mighty pink axe on which he can play most bodacious mythical licks that create a powerful sonic blast. He speaks in a cross between faux-epic archaicism and surfer-dude slang ("Methinks thou art a most heinous criminal").
Valhallen's statue is seen among those of other heroes on Mt. Neverest. The fact that Valhallen's axe is available to be used by Mordecai in FusionFall Heroes may imply that Valhallen is either dead or has returned to Asgard.
- Valhallen's name is a cross between "Valhalla," the hall of Odin in Asgard (the home of the ancient Norse gods), and the heavy metal rock band, Van Halen.
- Valhallen is a parody of the Marvel superhero Thor, as Major Glory is a parody of Captain America and the Infraggable Krunk of the Incredible Hulk.
- Valhallen's eyes are always hidden beneath his flowing golden locks.
- In the cartoon, Valhallen rides in a chariot drawn by a goat named William (or "Billy"). This is a parody of the Norse god Thor, who rode in a chariot drawn by two goats, Tooth-gnasher and Tooth-grinder.
- In FusionFall, ValHallen appears as a statue on Mt. Neverest.
- In FusionFall Heroes, one of Mordecai's heroic variations is "Valhallen Mordecai"; he appears with Valhallen's flowing golden hair and circlet, and uses Valhallen's axe as his weapon.