|Real name||Son Gohan|
|Series||Dragon Ball Z|
|Voiced by||Kyle Hebert|
Gohan is a child prodigy, and the son of Son Goku and Chi-Chi. His mother and father stressed his education and made him read every minute of every day. When his father was killed during a fight with Raditz (Gohan's uncle and Goku's brother), Piccolo kidnapped the kid and began to train him, teaching him to be a warrior. Since he was only four, he didn't take well to the training, but soon fell into it, learning the Demon Style. Since then, Gohan has been developing his skills, and is one of the strongest beings on the Earth, surpassing even his father's strength and power (he is second to Gotenks, who is the fused form of his younger brother Goten and Vegeta's son Trunks).
When Fuse's invasion began, Gohan was sent to Gravity Falls to provide protection to the area. He keeps in constant contact with his father and mentor, planning strategies to defend the Earth and defeat Fuse.
- Due to him having been raised as a fighter since he was little, he has made very few friends in the real world, making Piccolo and Videl his best friends (the latter of whom he has a crush on).
- He is close friends with the Z Fighters, particularly Krillin because the two had bonded while on Namek.
- He is also good friends with Future Trunks because the latter had been trained by Gohan in the future.
- Gohan doesn't realize it, but he has become friends with Videl in FusionFall, after he saved her in a Fusion Lair. She says that Gohan can call her Satana (a female version of Mr. Satan's name)
- Like Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, and Goten, he can go Super Saiyan. Once again, it is equivalent to certain powers, like Grim, the Grim Reaper, Ben Tennyson's Ultimate Forms, Alien X, etc.